If you’ve been injured in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation by filing a personal injury lawsuit against the liable party. You have probably had some difficulty keeping up with day-to-day activities without feeling pain or discomfort. In some cases, the pain from an accident can persist in the form of chronic conditions, and you might lose sleep, or begin suffering from anxiety or depression. The financial compensation you can get from an injury lawsuit can be used to get you the treatment you need to move forward with your life.
It is important, then, to make sure you have an experienced and capable attorney to represent you during your case. We strongly recommend you work with a personal injury lawyer in Sunset, FL with significant trial experience. Here are a few reasons why:
- It gives you leverage: Having an experienced trial attorney handling your case shows that you aren’t afraid of taking the case to court, and that you’re willing to do what’s necessary to win the case and get the compensation you deserve. This is beneficial in that you have their experience if the case does go to trial, and even if not, you still make it more likely that you’ll get a favorable settlement.
- They have experience: Trial attorneys have a significant amount of experience in cases like yours, especially in cases that can become more complex and heated. They can provide you with honest advice about whether it’s worth pursuing legal action, and if it is, then they know exactly what strategies to employ in your case to give you the largest possible chance of finding success in your claim and getting you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
- Avoid dealing with adjusters: Having an experienced attorney representing you in your injury case means you won’t have to worry about dealing with adjusters, paperwork, bill collection and other issues—your attorney can handle all of those processes while you instead worry about recovering from your injuries.
- You increase your chances of a larger settlement: Trial attorneys are experienced in being zealous advocates for their clients, as their fees are contingent upon victory in your case. A trial attorney has motivation to get you as large of a settlement as possible, as quickly as possible, so they can also be paid.
- Larger verdicts: If your case does end up going to trial, it’s beneficial to have an experienced trial attorney who knows how to present and collect evidence to get the best possible jury verdict to benefit you.
These are just a few of the biggest reasons why having a trial attorney is so beneficial when you’re filing a personal injury claim. To learn more about how you can choose a personal injury lawyer in Sunset, FL and the best strategies you can use in your case to get compensation for your losses, contact the team at the office of Ruben J. Padron, PA today. We look forward to assisting you.
Categorised in: Personal Injury Attorney